Monday, November 24, 2008

Playing in the snow

It started to snow when we were having our process control and dynamics lecture. It was so beautiful outside the window, I lost interest in the lesson. Haha... After the class, I took some photos with my clique-Byeong Jun (Korean), Lucia (Spanish) and Thomas(German). Byeong Jun and Thomas quickly got into a snow fight. Haha... I walked back to the Campus Village with Byeong Jun and on the way, he started to attack me with snow too and of course I fought back. :)

Just shortly after I was back in the container, Tanunya came to me to ask me to go out to take night snow photos. It was really nice because we could take the snow falling from the sky with the camera.

Here are the photos.....





view from our lecture room

view from our lecture room

Cool down guys! We can sort things out peacefully. :)

from left: Thomas, Lucia, myself and Byeong Jun

Lucia, myself and Byeong Jun

on the way back to containerDon't mess with me, Byeong Jun! lol


Byeong Jun

no vehicle parking, but human parking is ok.

those snow falling onto my face... great exprience

walking in the snow

little snowman. If it snows more, we will build a huge one! lol


No comments: