I'm now sitting in DTU Library, relaxing after a 'heated' morning. Today at 12pm is the deadline to submit the lab report and it is a group work. I did the report for the first part on open-loop control and the Bode Diagram, and Erez is supposed to do the second part on the closed-loop control. Yesterday, after Lucia compiled the report, I read Erez's part and to my great disappointment, it is quite badly done. He only show one graph for all the controller parameters and the discussion is really bad. I confirmed my suspicion with the tutor because I asked Lucia to meet him early to discuss about it.
The tutor said that my parts are very well-done, but Erez's part will cause the grades to go down. He said we should write in the last page who contributed what, because he said it is not fair that I get worse grade just because of Erez's part. I told him I don't care about the grades, because what I need is just a pass, it won't affect my CAP in NUS anyway. But well, the tutor was very nice, he talked to the professor for us about our problem and the professor agreed to allow us to submit the report tommorrow instead. Lucia has spoken to Erez and he will generate the different graphs and Lucia will write for the discussions. I will be the final editor of the report tonight. I hope there will be no more problems because I have done more than enough for this lab report and I don't want to waste any more of my time on this. It is just unfair to me.
Well, I'm looking forward to my trip to Switzerland tomorrow. I will also post the photos when I'm back in Denmark on 1st Decemeber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment