Anyway, here are the photos.....
Friday, November 21, 2008
Snow showers in Lyngby
Today is a lucky day-it snows in Lyngby! I have been waiting for this since I came to Europe. I have experienced winter but I have never seen snow, so you can say that I'm 'swaku'. Haha.... I was so excited when I first saw it. I was working at the data bar trying to figure out how to plot the Bode Diagram from experimental results, then I decided to go to the supermarket to buy bananas because I want to make banana cake with Tanunya. But when I saw the snow, I changed my mind and I returned to my hostel to take my camera and start taking photos. :)
Anyway, here are the photos.....

Anyway, here are the photos.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are coming to Denmark today to visit our son. Perhaps we will see you around DTU or Campus Village. If I do see you, I will be able to personally greet and thank you for your blog efforts.
John
Reply to John: Welcome to Denmark! :) I will be away to Switzerland from 25th Nov to 1st Dec, so the only time you will see me around in DTU is the weekend and Monday.
Post a Comment