Of all the places I visited so far, I think Brugge is the most romantic place, I might consider going back for honeymoon in the future. :) Canals carve their way through rows of stone houses and cobblestone streets. The city remains one of the best preserved examples of Nothern Renaissance architecture. The most interesting thing is the Basilica of Holy Blood which supposedly holds the blood of Christ in an ornate sanctuary. The Holy Blood was brought by the warriors after their crusade in Jerusalem in the 12th century. I took at a look at the blood and I have no comments... :)
The waffle I had in Brugge was a little disappointing though, the one I had in Brussels was better. The original Belgiam waffles is one with only sugar topping, but if you want to act like a tourist, then you can try those with chocolate or strawberry toppings. :)
Here are the photos.....



1 comment:
NICE PICS...........I REALISED THIS DREAM BY YOUR POSTED PICTURES....GOOD
Post a Comment