Sunday, October 26, 2008

Visit to the Deer Park (Lyngby)

On Saturday, I visited the deer park with Jon, Tanunya and Nick. We have been talking about going there for quite some time but didn't go until yesterday because we took for granted that it is near our hostel. It was abut 15 minutes by bike from campus village. As Jon has said before, you feel alive when you are cycling. I felt the same way. :) The nice sceneries, the trees with colourful leaves, the highway, the European style architecture and the coldness all make me feel so alive. How I hope Singapore also have cyclist paths on the road and the highway and I will definitely cycle more often. The only place I go for cycling in Singapore is Pulau Ubin and I go there about once a month or once in two months with my friends.

We managed to see some deers I tried to get as close to them as possible but after a while, they move away, further into the woods.

here are the photos...


















No comments: