We were also at the Santa Claus Main Post Office where children post letters with their wishes to Santa Claus. It's so exotic to send postcards from there, I could not help but sms Ms Faridah to give me her address because I have forgotten to bring all my friends' addresses with me during this trip. Luckily, I have Ms Casey Goh's and Jolene's addresses in my mobile phone, so I was able to send them postcards from this exotic place. :) I sent to my family and myself too. :) Because I wanted to keep the stamp from this part of the world.
We also took photo with the Santa Claus and it was super expensive, 6 Euro per photo and you have to buy 5 photos at the minimum. But this was once in lifetime experience, the money is insignificant, so Jon and me spent 30 Eur together on 5 photos. Haha... I will give one each to my dad and mum to display in their offices. :) In fact, I think we spent the most money here, on souvenirs, postcards and stamps. But it was all worth it!
Here are the photos....
No comments:
Post a Comment