Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last Night in Denmark

Tomorrow, Jonathan and myself will leave DTU at approximately 12pm to head to the airport. Our flight is at 5:45pm, we have to leave early because we have to check out our room by 12pm. I know for sure I will miss this place and all my wonderful friends here. It's been very memorable and perhaps once in a lifetime experience to have the opportunity to live in Europe. I feel very accomplished and I'm satisfied that I have made use of all possible opportunities to travel in Europe. I don't have time to visit the whole of Europe, and I will surely come back again for Greece, Spain, Portugal and Eastern Europe.

We made a farewell dinner just now for Justyna, Rogelio and Byeong Jun. Justyna says she has already started to save money for flight to Singapore to visit me one day. :) I really hope that day will come soon. It's easier to see Byeong Jun because we are in Asia and I haven't been to Korea, so I will definitely visit him in Seoul one day. As for Rogelio, he is looking for an opportunity for an exchange program in NUS. They are one of my best friends in Europe and it is fate that we meet in Denmark. I look forward to the day when we will see each other again, somewhere in the world.

This shall be my last blog entry and it marks the end of my Exchange Program in Denmark. I will no longer post anymore photos, including the photos of Switzerland and other places I visited in Denmark recently. Some things are best kept in the heart as memories.

So, farewell to all my friends in Europe and Goodbye Denmark!

Jeg Elske Danmark!!

No comments: