Jon and myself changed our flight back to Singapore today to 21st January instead of flying back home on the 25th of January. We are expecting that we will be able to finish our laboratory experiments and submit all reports before the end of the 3 week course and we also want to go back earlier so that we can make it for Chinese New Year Eve.
My dad is very happy with the change because he wants all his children to be present during the Reunion Dinner on CNY eve. I will reach Singapore on 22nd Jan at approximately 6:35pm and my mother will come and fetch me. I would love my brother to come as well and drive us back but he said he's working on a project with deadline on 26th Jan, so it is unlikely that he will be able to rush to the airport on time to pick me up. So, most likely it will be my cousin, Winston, who will come with my mother. I can't wait to see them! :)
I have been extremely busy these days since the 3 weeks laboratory class has started. I practically work from 9am to 5pm everyday and it is really tiring. That is also why I have not uploaded photos of Helsinki, Rovaniemi, Turku and Oslo so far.
Andreas is now in Denmark,staying with me and I already got my Switzerland photos from him. It is unlikely that I will get the time to upload them in any time soon. Justyna will come tonight to make Polish dinner for me and yesterday I cooked for Andreas. My life gets so busy suddenly, many things to do in a short time before I leave Denmark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks diana for ur hospitality =) i really appreciate it.
Post a Comment