Erwin called me a few days ago on skype (he urged me to download) and OMG we miss each other so much!! We won't see each other for about 1 and a half year and I'm gonna miss him. First, he went to US for work and travel during the 3 months holiday starting in May and on the day he returned to Singapore, I left for Copenhagen. Arrgghhh.... I wanted to go to the US with him, he has been inviting me to go together, but my dad didn't allow me and also because I have to stay in Singapore during that period to settle my Denmark residence permit and do many other stuffs. And now of course I'm in Denmark and he's in NUS. When I return to Singapore, he will leave for 1 year NOC in the US. So, effectively we won't see each other for more than 1.5 years. I told him I felt guilty that I stopped him from applying SEP to Denmark last year because I wanted to come to Denmark with Pooi Yean (my dad wants me to come with a girl) but it turns out that Jon is coming with me. If not because of me stopping him, the one with me now would most probably be Erwin and I would be so much happier because I like travelling with him. Erwin told me not to feel guilty because his ultimate intention is still to go NOC, so it is a good thing that he didn't apply for Denmark. In any way, I still feel I owe him something although he don't blame me.
It seems that all my friends in NUS are extremely busy at this moment of the semester, I must thank Linette for always updating me on what is going on in school with my close friends. I hope they will be able to pull through this semester and of course I would like to have time to chit chat more with Erwin again on skype. It's nice that the skype connection is good with him and not so laggy. When I was chatting with my sister on skype, it was very laggy and quite irritating, so instead my brother called me on my handphone. I was really touched when my brother decided to call me because I haven't heard his voice for quite some time and of course we started to talk nonesense. :)
Anyway, today is another free day-Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment