This afternoon, Jon and myself went to visit our professors and teaching assisstants (TA) to take photos with them and to give them each a small souvenir (keychain) from Singapore. However, some are not in their office, like Krist (Process Control Professor), Ravindran (2nd TA of Process Control) and Sidsel (Model Analysis TA). We have many lecturers for Petroleum Engineering, so we did not get to interact much with each one of them, hence we are not close to any of them, so we did not find them. :)
I am most thankful to Albert (TA for Process Control) because he really helped us a lot for the 2 assignments and for all in-class exercises. He's Spanish and a phD student in DTU. I believe he will make a very good teacher/lecturer next time because his explanations are very clear and good.
We may see our Separation Process professor, Rafiqul Ghani in Singapore next year because he said he will go to NUS for some Chemical Engineering Seminar or something like that. I will be very happy if I see him in NUS.
Erwin asked me to take more photos of DTU Campus, so I just took a quick photo when going around the campus looking for the professors and TA.
Anyway, here are the photos.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks to share your experience from Denmark.It really good to here that you are very well there with your lovely friends and teachers.I like your photos and your labortary photo specially
Post a Comment