Erwin spoke to me after his exam, but I was in class when he clicked on me on MSN, so we haven't chatted enough. Last time, when he first know that I will reach Singapore after he leave for US in early January, he used the Indonesian word 'Aduh!' which sounds equally painful for me because I miss him a lot too. Today, he again asked me to go back to Singapore after my exam so we can meet before he leave for US, but unfortunately I can't! I have to stay in Europe after my exam because I have a 3 weeks laboratory course in DTU in January. It makes no sense for me to go back just for 2 weeks, then back to Denmark again for the 3 weeks course and then back home again. We will have to wait until January 2010 before we meet again because his NOC program is 1 year in US. :(
I was reminded of the happy times we spent together and I miss each and every moment: the first time we met in NUSBS (we were playing some games and he was behind me and he started to talk to me. We seem to have so much things to say although it was our first meeting, maybe because we are both Indonesians. Haha....), the time we travelled in China (Chengdu, Dujiangyan, Jiu Zhai Gou, Xi'an and Guangzhou), the day we spent studying Physical Chemistry in the Chinese Embassy while waiting for our visa, the days we went with NUSBS to Genting Highlands, the days we brought our Exchange friends to Pulau Ubin and for eating, the days we became so stress over school work that we start asking each other "How ah?", the days we discussed religions and politics (he's a Buddhist but he doesn't know about Buddhism until he entered NUS because he came from Catholic schools, so he asked me to share with him the history and the teachings of the Buddha), the birthday dinner we had at Clarke Quay, our first CNY together in my house and we played in the games room, in the gymn and in the swimming pool, the days we spent attending lectures and tutorials together..... I can go on forever.....I really miss those days, although sometimes we were really stressed over school workload.
Anyway, just to share 2 photos of our travel and our dinner with our Exchange friends (last year photos).
Erwin (on our travel to Jiu Zhai Gou)


No comments:
Post a Comment