It's less than 24 hours to my departure from Singapore. My flight will transfer in London Heathrow airport. It's 2:18am in the morning and I'm still not sleeping. It's not the feeling of excitement which I was expecting, in fact it's more of anxiety and uncertainty.
My family brought me for a big dinner, together with my favourite auntie who has come all the way from Indonesia just to send me off. I have been feeling emotional and some unwillingness to leave because I know I will miss all my friends and my family here in Singapore. It will be the first time I'm leaving my comfort zone to go so far away. Ever since I was born, I was never without a maid to serve me!! So, it is time i learn something.
I have done the online check-in and I'm crossing my finger that my luggage will not be overweight. :) Jonathan is still doing some last minute packing and I too still need to buy 2 universal adapters, 1 multi plug and 1 lan cable tomorrow before leaving Singapore.
Thanks to Liling who bake some pastries and bring to Toa Payoh especially for me. Thanks to Crystal who called me and asked me out for this last farewell. Thanks to Shan and Benz who kept me company all night long until 2am on MSN (video conference with Benz). Thanks to Melissa, Weiliang, Zhehong, Tongshien, Guan Yin, Marie, Yandy (my counsin), Sindy (my closest cousin) for all your best wishes. Thanks especially to Ms Casey Goh who took time out of her busy schedule to bring me for a buffet in Lotus Restaurant. Thanks to Ms Faridah and her husband uncle Rahmat for taking time to bring me out for a meal. Thanks to Hsueh Yu, Sophia, Joyce, Peng Wen, Jun Gang for arranging a farewell dinner for me which I cancelled last minute due to some problems popping out for the train tickets in Germany. Thanks to Ireneus for helping me so much over at Hamburg and for inviting me to his home in Germany. Thanks to Thomas (Ireneus's brother) for helping us arrange and settle the train tickets.
I will try to post some photos and write my blog as much as possible (depending on my mood and whether I'm lazy or not). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment